Monday, April 25, 2011

4H Rifle

In my 4-h group I do rifle.

april 2011 rifle eggs 007

This is at the county rifle competition, we were getting targets

april 2011 rifle eggs 009 This is my friend Brendan (on my rifle team) and me

I shoot a 22. I think I am one of the youngest shooters. I am not a major marksman but I do okay. I shot in the competition. I did not score high, if  you were wondering, but I had fun and that’s all that matters.  Maybe, I will do better next year.

In rifle we shoot a cartridge of 40. our targets look like this

rifle target

The two in the center we shoot 5 rounds in too and one round into each one on the  outside. it is important to:

1.shoot AFTER a breath 

2.squeeze trigger correctly

3.take your time

4.wear ear and eye protection

 Photobucket

1 comment: