Monday, January 31, 2011

friends & thanks

this morning I woke up at 6:45 and that is late for me.

today, I am thankful for.

12.  friends.

13. 4-H group

14. my bb gun

15. my God, that thinks I am important enough to send his only son to DIE FOR ME!!!

16.  my mom and dad

17.  lots of trees to climb

18.  the great out doors

19.  a great dad – when he plays tag with us, or shoots the bbgun with us

20.  chickens

21.  a mom that schools me

yesterday we went to the parkers house. and they had chickens. it was cool to watch them scratch the ground. They were like little feathered leaf blowers. There were  holes of dirt  all over the place. the rooster was cool. he was warning the hens that we were coming. it was like a little chicken shaped alarm clock

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment